Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Opening Post

So, I decided to start a blog to basically record for myself the progress and challenges of working with Samantha. It's 75% for me to remember how far we've come at any given time and 25% to let friends and family in on what we're doing. I'm not very good at keeping up with everyone's blogs, so I will be the last person to be offended if you don't keep up on mine! Thanks to all for the love and support they give us and for the patience and understanding as I live the life of a hermit to help my daughter speed up her development. Maybe one day I'll be able to watch soaps and eat bon-bons all day like other moms! (just kidding, I know it's serious work even with "typical" kids. I have a fiesty two year old afterall...)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Right on, sista! Blogs are great. I'm looking forward to reading about Samantha's progress. Yay for blogging!

Benorado said...

I am a fiesty 34 year old, I can barely take care of myself!

Gramma Nellie said...

I look forward with exciement to being able to follow up on Samantha and her progress. I believe that she is an extremely smart little girl and we will be so delighted to watch her as she grows continually. I must confess, I think that you are talking about grandma being a distraction. I will stay away, at least for a while so that I do not interfere with her learning. Just know that I am there for you, cheering you on. I love you all, Grandma, and yes, yeah for blogging!